March 2011

S M T W T F S
  123 45
67 89101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 10:20 am
I'm alive, but this past week found me drowning in words. Oh, Merlin/Arthur, how ignorant I am to think I can escape your charms. You had me at (Merlin:) Hey, since February. It's like Harry/Draco all over again for me, in a much lesser scale, or maybe I've just managed to learn to control myself from that little-more-than-a-month life standstill that, I swear, (reading) H/D caused.

Anyway, before M/A swallowed me whole last week, I was re-watching some post-Gundam Team (with Quatre and ZERO) episode to see if I can manage to whip up something HQ after Z E R O, and I found myself laughing and loving Wufei in this:

(Ep. 46, Heero is off to Libra after Hilde informed them Relena is there)
In their sort of cafeteria and all 4 of them doing their own things...
T: You know where he's headed.
D: But how come he left Wing Zero behind?! Is he gonna have a fist fight with Zechs?! (HAHA. DUO <333)
W: Knowing him, he'll fight any way he can.
Q: I'm pretty sure that's not the only reason he went. (♥♥♥♥)
D: Wait a minute. You mean he went there to save that gal?
Q: Yeah.  (♥♥♥)
W: In that case, I was giving him too much credit. I had him figured as the sanest guy among us.


HAHA, oh Wufei! Oh Quatre. And oh, boys, boys, boys. *pets sane Heero and remembering maniacal laugh*

I watched with English subs, but here in Eng-dubbed: In Ep.45, a very simple, very subtle, blink-and-you'll-miss-it HQ moment (@ 2:41) had me staring at the screen going, oh tell me, that did not just happen! Because I've written a similar little scene, though in reverse, in an unfinished ficlet sitting on my hard drive, and now it sure has a basis in canon. I can't believe I missed that all this time. Yes, I know, it's so very simple as Quatre bringing Heero a drink and placing it wordlessly beside him--what? for 1x4 it is a special scene, haha. I know Quatre asking a troubled-looking Heero what's the matter and what's bothering him might be a stronger moment, but for me, it just pales in comparison to that wordless action. There's also a cute Duo/Quatre friendship moment/exchanged look in between (and no, I am not thinking 1x2x4, maybe a little bit, but no, not really).

So now, HQ then brings me to my other blonds and dark-haired loves. aside from H/D and M/A: Brian/Justin of Queer as Folk US. OMG, Brian/Justin. (Surprisingly, I got caught up in this by searching Merlin recs and finding this hot kiss, as hot or hotter than *points to icon*). Way, way, way too late to give Queer as Folk a second--or really, first--glance BUT I don't care. Brian and Justin now has a special place in my heart enough that they made me cry a damn river--and I'm sure they will again-- (of course the shower!sex, angry!sex, wall!sex, CHAIR!sex and even bicycle!sex etc help me love them too), and for a while after watching them for the whole series, and after that series finale, they just made me feel so raw. Now, even if I've watched a number of scenes/episodes for many, many times, I haven't touched the series finale's last scene again. I just can't. At least, not yet.

So before I go on forever, I'll just share my love through these videos and here's a vid for each of my pairing now. If only H/Q had a video other than a clip from an episode...

B/J: Because THEY are just meant to be. (It's their story in a few minutes so there may be some spoilers. This video gets me every time.)






M/A: Because THEY are so obviously in love. (For such a funny show as Merlin, it's amazing how some of their videos can just make my heart ache.)




...and because those two videos are just heartbreaking, I dug up an old laugh-out-loud one of:

H/D: Because THEY are so in denial. (Oh my god, I am still soooo in love with the pairing, and it's definitely here to stay.)




If you watched that last one, you'll notice it goes back to Brian and Justin's hot kiss (watch again!) as they're used as Harry/Draco in it, which I didn't really give much thought before, when I didn't know who Brian and Justin were. But now, I have so much LOVE for all of them.

(If you know of any 1x4 vids point them my way. :P)

I think my mind has taken a break from writing. I blame it on the stress it caused me last February and March (is the official version and probably half-true, but I really blame wonderful wonderful wonderful fics! *laughs*). Hopefully, it's not going to be for too long.

The foreseen downtime of my year 2010 is fast approaching, but before that, I'm going on a trip for at least a week this Thursday or Friday, so yay for vacation. Catch you again in a week! :D
Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 02:57 pm (UTC)
Surprisingly enough, I don't think I have any 1x4 vids. Come to think of it, I think it's all 1x2 and 3x4 for the most part. Hot dang. Now I am curious. *lol*

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 05:49 pm (UTC)
Aw. Vain hope, really. *laughs* I haven't come across one ever. I've always wanted to watch one.
Thursday, May 6th, 2010 05:02 pm (UTC)
That scene is always burned in my brain. I noticed the second time I watched the whole series. It's so subtle, but so cool!